Aromatherapy Body Butter
Our whipped body butters are blended with shea & mango butters, plant based oils with Aloe Vera and vitamin E. The light weight texture dissolves into pores leaving your skin soft, supple & hydrated without clogging.
Available Aromatherapy Scents: *Be sure to select scent and size from drop down menu*
1. Lavender -- Calming, floral scent of Lavender. 100% Pure Lavender essential oil.
2. Jasmine Vanilla -- A blend of freshly cut jasmine flowers with a base note of rose petals and vanilla. 100% pure Vanilla and Jasmine essential oils.
3. Peppermint -- Fresh and strong minty scent. It contains 100% pure peppermint essential oil.
4. Bergamot Vanilla -- sweet light orange peel oil with a floral note; vanilla bean.
5. Vanilla Patchouli -- Sweet, sugary aroma of fresh vanilla beans complimented with an earthy aroma of true herbal patchouli.
6. Good Vibes — An uplifting, herbal floral aroma of fresh citrus top notes, floral middle notes of lavender and rose, with earthy base notes of patchouli and cedarwood.
Top Notes: lime, grapefruit, lemon, orange
Mid Notes: rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, rose. Base Notes: patchouli, cedarwood, fir, jasmine, musk
Lavender: Great for relaxation and winding down; calming and soothing on the skin. Lavender essential oil is also known to improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss! Perfect after a long day.
Jasmine: Is known to rejuvenate skin and can help in treating dry, dehydrated skin, eczema and dermatitis.
Vanilla: Works as an antidepressant, known to fight infections and relieve PMS symptoms. Vanilla also works to balance hormones and contains high levels of antioxidants.
Bergamot: can relieve depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders by signaling the brain to release dopamine and serotonin.
Shea butter is known to smooth and soften skin and increases its elasticity – healing scars, blemishes and persistent dry skin, is also known to aid in the relief of eczema and soothes diaper rash. Safe for babies (ages 3 months and up) and young children.